Welcome to the Parents section of the Phillips Academy website, a resource to create a deeper connection to your child’s time at Andover. Below and to the left you will find helpful links to information about student resources, special events, volunteering, giving, and more.
Resources + Information
- Access the Parent Portal—a resource for parents and grandparents to share in their child’s academic and personal Andover journey. Keep up to date with the latest Andover news, find billing and financial information, and access personalized information about your child.
- Keep up to date with the latest goings-on with our Academic and Athletics calendars.
- Become a Volunteer—deepen your engagement with Andover. There are many options for this including the Parent Fund Volunteer Team, helping to sustain the Academy’s tradition of excellence, and the Parents of Students of Phillips Academy (PSPA), an independently run parents group.
- Read The Phillipian, Andover’s student newspaper, printed since 1857.
- Learn about support services for students.
- Find out how to visit campus and see maps, directions, and lodging options.
Spring New Family Welcome Receptions
6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Hosts: Meredith and Tom Sobol P’17, ’19
1100 Market Street
Lynnfield, MA 01940
6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Hosts: Kim and Matthew Kozol P’18, ’18
The University Club of Boston
426 Stuart Street
Boston, MA 02116
5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Hosts: Tom and Oya Christopher P’18
The River Club of New York
447 East 52nd Street
New York, NY 10022
6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Hosts: Lee ’86 and Adrienne Westerfield P’18
Greenwich, CT 06831
6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Hosts: Serena ’86 and Henry Vinton P’19
Palo Alto, CA 94306
7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Hosts: Hadley ’82 and Peter Arnold P’19
Los Angeles, CA 90077