Meals at Andover are served in Paresky Commons, a beloved, two-story brick building that has served as the center of campus life since it was first built in 1930. In 2008, the building underwent a major, 15-month-long renovation, reopening in the spring of 2009. While the newly renovated building retains many of the features that mean so much to Andover alumni, such as its marble staircases and mahogany walls, it now also includes such exciting new features as state-of-the-art serveries, an expanded student lounge, and an outdoor terrace.
To learn more about Paresky and the renovation project, visit the following Web pages:
Dining Services & Hours of Operation
Dining services at Paresky are provided by Aramark, an award-winning food services company ranked number one in its industry in Fortune magazine’s 2009 list of "World's Most Admired Companies."
More information about the services provided by Aramark can be found at its Phillips Academy Dining Services Web site. Among other things, the Web site includes information about: