Annual Summer Opportunities Fair
Every year in late January/early February, Parents of Students of Phillips Academy (PSPA) sponsors a Summer Opportunities Fair that gives students and their families the opportunity to connect with representatives of more than 100 summer programs. The fair is free to attend and is open to the general public.
Summer opportunities are available both in the U.S and abroad. The types of opportunities available includes:
- Academic programs, mostly on college campuses
- Service and cross cultural programs around the world
- Adventure/wilderness programs around the world
- Internships and research around the world
- Jobs, mostly local
- Language programs around the world
- Performing and visual arts programs
More information about the fair is available on the PSPA website.