SATs on Saturday, December 3rd
Directions to Tests:
All SAT exams (SAT with and without essay and Subject) will be held in Morse Hall.
Morse Hall is at 16 Salem Street just before the intersection with Highland Road. Parking is available in the Gelb Science Building lot off of Salem Street. Signs will be posted.
Test Day Instructions:
Students should arrive by 7:45am. They will find seating charts posted in the
lobby. They should find their name on the roster and determine the room, row,
and seat they will be tested in.
Students will be called to their respective test rooms prior to 8:00am.
Parents are not allowed in the testing room or to remain in the building
during the test.
Students can only be dismissed when the test finishes. The SAT Reasoning
exam ends at approximately 1:00pm. Students may not be dismissed early.
SAT Subject students may leave at the end of any of the three tests. Each test
lasts approximately one hour.
Students MUST HAVE the following:
- A picture ID (Acceptable IDs are School IDs, Driver’s License or Passports.)
- Printed Test Admission Ticket
Students without an ID and Admission Ticket will not be allowed to test!
Students should also bring:
- a supply of # 2 pencils
- an approved calculator, with extra batteries
Students should not bring the following:
- Cell phones
- Notes, books, dictionaries, or scratch paper
- Rulers, protractors or compass
- Food or drinks, except for closed water bottles or snacks which can be consumed at the break
- PDAs, computers or portable listening devices.
Students wishing to test on the Wait List must register with College Board and bring a Wait List Admission Ticket and ID. If seats area available, names will be posted at the end of the room rosters. If not, Wait List testers should check in room 101 when they arrive at the Test Center.