Information for the PSATs on Wednesday, October 19th
Phillips Academy Students will register for the PSAT via an online registration.
We have seats available for a small number of outside students. If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to Tests:
All Uppers will be tested in Smith Center
Lowers will be divided alphabetically between Smith Center and Morse Hall
All students with accommodations will test in Morse Hall
All outside students will test in Smith Center
Smith Center is located at 212 Main Street near the intersection with Dwight Street.
Test Day Instructions:
Students should arrive by 7:45am and find the seating charts posted in the Cage (Building attached to Smith Center) and lobby of Morse Hall. All students should find their name on the roster and determine the room, row, and seat they will be tested in. Proctors will call you to your rooms.
Breakfast will be available in Paresky beginning at 7am for PA students
Parents are not allowed in the testing room or to remain in the test building during the test.
Students can only be dismissed when the test finishes. The PSAT exam ends at approximately 12:00pm – 12:15pm. Students may not be dismissed early.
Students MUST bring the following:
- A picture ID (students without an ID will not be admitted). Acceptable IDs are School IDs, Driver’s License or Passports.
- A supply of # 2 pencils, not mechanical pencils
- An approved calculator, with extra batteries
Students should not bring the following:
- Cell phones, smart watch
- Notes, books, dictionaries, or scratch paper
- Rulers, protractors or compass
- Food or drinks, except for closed water bottles or snacks which can be consumed at the break
- PDAs, computers or portable listening devices.