Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


If you are looking for a conservator, please contact one in your local area. Member associations such as that listed below can also refer you to specialists by region:

The American Institute for the Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works
1717 K Street NW, Suite 200
Washington, DC 20036-5346
202-452-9328 (fax)