Tuition covers approximately 53 percent of the cost of educating a student. The remaining 47 percent comes from gifts to the Andover Fund and income on the endowment. The Andover Fund supports virtually every aspect of Academy life.
You may choose a specific area to support that is most important to you. Please help us increase the participation in all of the following categories. Your gift makes an immediate impact.
Andover Fund and Parent Fund gifts are directed to areas where they will provide the greatest good.
A cornerstone goal of the 2004 Strategic Plan, need-blind admission reflects Andover’s commitment to access for the most talented youth from every quarter.
Whether the ground is academic, athletic, extracurricular, or wholly informal, we count on faculty to impart some of life’s most important lessons to our students.
Information technology resources are critical tools for teaching and learning in the 21st century.
We are committed to renewing and improving our historic campus by focusing on energy efficiency and sustainability to promote environmental awareness, global thinking, and local action.
The Addison Gallery has long served as a proving ground for new approaches to learning about art and as a national model for arts education.
One of the nation’s major repositories of Native American archaeological collections, the Peabody Museum is an important resource for our students and faculty and for the wider community.
The Accelerate, Challenge, Enrich Scholars Program (ACE) offers rising lowers the opportunity to increase their academic skills and self-confidence in geometry, chemistry, and expository writing.
Institute for Recuitment of Teachers (IRT) recruits, prepares, and supports students in graduate study at some of our finest universities.
Phillips Academy/Andover High School/Lawrence Schools (PALS) is a two-year summer and winter community service program for economically disadvantaged middle-school students in nearby Lawrence, Mass.
Andover Fund support enables (MS)2 to offer its program free to students from economically disadvantaged public schools, helping to advance Andover’s ideals of excellence and inclusion.
Established in 1987, Andover Bread Loaf (ABL) is a collaboration between Phillips Academy and Middlebury College’s Bread Loaf School of English.
An October 2011 nor’easter destroyed Andover’s prized elms—causing the worst devastation to Academy trees in at least a century. Pruning and cleanup work continue and several new trees must be planted.
Andover and the Military recognizes the men and women of Phillips Academy who have served—and currently are serving—in the U.S. military, and promotes a greater understanding of the military, its history, and its important connections to the Academy.