As treasured members of the Andover family, grandparents are core to the multigenerational foundation of support and knowledge that helps our students learn and grow.
There are many ways to share in your grandchild’s Andover experience:
- Visit the Andover Newsroom for highlights of Academy news, student and faculty achievements, and life on campus.
- Cheer for Andover athletes. Come watch a game, race, or match—at home or away—and support the team (especially if your grandchild is on it!).
- Mix and mingle. Social gatherings for parents and grandparents take place across the country. Visit our regional event calendar to find out what’s coming up near you.
- Mark your calendar for Grandparents’ Day on Saturday, May 13, 2017; browse photos from a past event.
- Support the Grandparent Fund. Please join the many grandparents who support Andover by making a gift to the Grandparent Fund (part of the Parent Fund), which provides vital support for all facets of Andover life.
- Become a volunteer. Join our Grandparent Fund volunteer team and help sustain the Academy’s tradition of excellence. For more information, please contact Stacy Gillis, associate director of parent development, at 978-749-4275 or firstname.lastname@example.org.