Access: First, create an account following these steps:
1. Log into PAnet (panet.andover.edu).
2. Select the Community tab.
3. On the right-hand side of the page find the Mediaspace & Lynda.com module. Select the lynda.com link.
4. In the next window select “No, I’ve never had an account.”
5. You are now registered to use lynda.com!
For future visits log into lynda.com through the Community tab of PAnet to be automatically logged in.
Help: For an overview of how Lynda.com works, check out this video.
• To talk through how to incorporate Lynda.com into your teaching, contact Erin McCloskey at firstname.lastname@example.org / x4603.
• To learn how to create a playlist for your students, and for technical assistance, contact the PLC x4560.
• To hear about uses of Lynda.com here on campus, check out these videos: