A Message from Parents of Students of Phillips Academy (PSPA)
Parents of Students of Phillips Academy (PSPA) is an active association for all parents, regardless of geographic location. Parents of students enrolled at Phillips Academy are invited to get involved! This is a great way to meet other parents, engage with faculty and administrators, and help support student activities.
Visit the PSPA website to:
- “Gear up” for the Andover experience by ordering PA merchandise from PSPA’s online store, the Campus Closet. (Note that all of our proceeds directly support student clubs/activities and monthly parent informational meetings.)
- Check out our calendar of events
- Explore general PSPA information
- Learn about volunteer opportunities
- Join our email list
- Join the PSPA Facebook Group (please note that this is a Closed Group – you are eligible to join in mid-summer, once your child is officially enrolled at PA. Meet other parents, ask questions, and exchange information.)
Enjoy these photos from this past year's Family Weekend. We hope to see you on campus next October!
Andover, the magazine Winter 2017
Course of Study
The Blue Book