Directions to Campus
The Andover Admission Office is located in the Shuman Admission Center.
Traveling by car from Boston area:
- Take Interstate 93 North for approximately 19 miles.
- Take Exit 41.
- Turn right (east) onto Route 125.
- Continue on 125 East for about two miles.
- Turn right onto Route 28 North.
- Proceed north about three miles to the Andover campus.
- At Bell Tower, turn right at lights onto Salem Street.
- The Shuman Admission Center is the first building on the right immediately after the Bell Tower. Parking can be found in the rear of the building or on Salem Street.
Driving from Logan Airport:
- Leaving Logan, follow signs to Boston via the Sumner Tunnel.
- Follow signs to get on Interstate 93 North.
- Proceed on Interstate 93N following directions for "Traveling by car from Boston area."
From Route 495:
- Take Exit 41 marked Andover.
- Proceed south on Route 28 through the town of Andover.
- Phillips Academy campus is approximately one mile south of the center of town. Immediately before Phillips Academy Bell Tower, turn left at lights onto Salem Street. The Shuman Admission Center is the first building on your right. Parking can be found in rear of building or on Salem Street