Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Request Transcripts

To order transcripts a request must be made in writing and signed. Please print or type, and include the following information: your name, your graduating class, the addresses where the transcripts should be sent, and your current address and phone number.

On-campus students must come to the Dean of Studies Office in person to request transcripts of Julie Powers. Official transcripts may be sent only to educational institutions or employers. Unofficial transcripts may be sent to students or former students.

Replacement diplomas are available upon written and signed request. Please contact Ms. Powers for the current cost.

We do not charge a fee for processing transcripts, but appreciate addressed stamped envelopes with each request.

To submit your requests, please use the following address and/or fax number:

Julie Powers
Office of the Dean of Studies
Phillips Academy
Andover, MA 01810


Fax: 978-749-4039
attn: Julie Powers