Apply now for Summer Session
Choose from over 60 courses in areas of math, science and college prep
April 19, 2017
—Phillips Academy Summer Session is still accepting applications for its transformational five-week academic enrichment program, which includes several new hybrid and online classes for students who may not be able to commit to being on campus for the full summer.
Celebrating its 75th year, Summer Session welcomes 650 students from across the globe and offers over 60 rigorous courses taught by outstanding Phillips Academy and visiting faculty members.
The following offerings are just a small part of what makes Phillips Academy Summer Session the premier summer experience for middle and high school students in the country:
- Day and boarding opportunities
- Online and hybrid course options for middle and high school students (grades 7-12)
- SAT and ACT prep courses
- Private and group music instruction
- College counseling
- Weekly visits to Harvard, Brown, Dartmouth and other area colleges
- Weekly trips to local beaches, amusement parks, shopping outlets and malls, and historic Boston
- Affinity groups and clubs
- Athletic opportunities in basketball, tennis, dance, yoga, and more!
Alumni of Summer Session have shared that some of their most impactful and transformative moments, both academically and personally, occurred here during the summer. From forming a network of friends representing a global community to taking risks and challenging themselves in new ways outside of the normal stresses of the academic year, Summer Session alumni have found that Andover changes them for the better.
For more information, visit www.andover.edu/summer.